Use the timeline below to help to organize your time and assignment completion
- By the end of this period you should complete the following:
- Category Brainstorm Share (last page of package)
- You will be divided into the 5 category groups that are treasuries for the final assignment.
- You will brainstorm all of the potential ideas that can fit into the category that you have been assigned.
- You will then post these in the classroom
- Posted in the classroom will be 5 stations of chart paper.
- Each with correspond with a building category
- With markers, rotate through the room and write the features that you have researched and encountered through the last few weeks
- There are also “hint” sheets that can help you (they are coloured paper, found on the desks)
- When you complete this activity, start working on your rough copy
- Class Brainstorm with “Green Ideas” link – class-green-ideas-brainstorm
- Complete working period
- Complete your rough copy, have it checked by your teacher
- If you have “small” features, all at least two so that it covers the critieria of the assignment
- Small features are things like a garden whereas a larger feature would be a living wall
- You are responsible for providing all materials
- Your teacher can share larger paper and bristol board for you (you must ask)
Day 6 + 7
- Building and complete model
Day 8 Carousel Presentations