- Students understand that there are different “players” in social justice
- Students can begin to why different players have power
- Take-up Homework: Uganda article and Entry ticket
- Entry ticket Globe Activity
- How is representation important?
- Video: Map projection
- Mercator vs Peters Projection
- On the back of your entry ticket, draw a globe
- Try to draw the land accurately
What did you draw?
How was represented?
Social equality and Map projections
-What does all of this mean and what does it have to do with social justice?
Let’s watch the video
How is representation important?
Mercator vs Peters projection